The M.Com a two year post graduate programme under Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore. It provides the teaching in the area of commerce, accounting. It includes the various specialization papers in commerce and computer application subjects. It also includes diploma in Taxation. It maintains a good industry –institution interaction. It highlights the concepts and skills for accountancy and computer applications. The curriculum represents the course response to the evolving and dynamic finance and computer operating system.
Master of Commerce have wide opening in Manufacturing and Service sectors.
- Banking / Insurance
- Asset Management Companies
- Investments/ Stock Markets/Share Broking Firm
- Human Resource Management
- Accounts Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Budget planning
- Inventory control
- Investment Banking
- Public Accounting firms
- Business Consultancies
- Treasury/Forex Departments
- Economics for Decision Making
- Advanced Modern Marketing
- Business Environment
- Computer Application Practical – II (Tally)
- Elective- I- Financial Services/Services Marketing
- Communication for Executive – Self Study
- Advanced Corporate Accounting.
- Human Resources Management
- Business Research Methods
- Advanced Corporate Accounting
- Elective –II -Project Appraisal and Finance/Brand Management
- Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Reasoning – Self study
- Operation Research
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Applied Direct Taxes
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Elective – III- International Financial Management/Marketing Research
- – Internship Training.
- Yoga for Modern Age- Self study
- Customs Duty Goods and Services Tax
- Financial Derivative
- Internet and E-Commerce
- Elective – IV-Risk Insurance and Management/International Marketing Management
- Dissertation and Viva-voce.
- Professional Ethics- Self study Course